Protect your employees, wherever they are in the world
Covering the unexpected
In this global age it’s increasingly common for businesses to send staff abroad for work. It can be problematic and expensive if anything goes wrong.
Whether your employees are travelling on business in the UK or abroad, travel insurance will offer them expertise and assistance, before, during and after their trip.
From replacing lost laptops or a replacement colleague should someone fall ill during a business trip, through to emergency repatriation, we can build a travel insurance plan that suits your requirements and budget.
As a specialist healthcare intermediary our consultants will develop the most appropriate plan for you and your employees. From policies for group travel, business and leisure, combined group personal accident and travel, we can help.
Business travel insurance provides
- 24/7 support and assistance for all travel emergencies
- Medical expense cover for doctor visits and inpatient hospital treatment for emergencies or serious injury
- Emergency medical transportation
- Lost or damaged baggage, passports or other travel documents
- Can be tailored to include security evacuation and kidnap and ransom cover
- Trip interruption benefits covering accident and sickness
- Can be tailored to include leisure trips and family cover
What our clients have to say
When it comes to renewal time, we receive a comprehensive comparison of the best rates available to us and they always take the time to personally visit us & go through the best options.
Rachel Soper - MLL Telecom
The Health Insurance Group present us with many options on an annual basis and their advice is incredibly valuable. I feel we are always given the entire market picture and they work incredibly hard to ensure we get the best deal. They also look at further solutions to save us money.Tracy Ebon-Poole - Acorah Software Products Ltd, Chief Executive Officer