CSPA travel insurance
An exclusive travel scheme for members of the Civil Service Pensioners Alliance
The CSPA travel scheme
You’ve worked hard all your life and now deserve to enjoy your retirement.
That’s why we’ve arranged, in association with AXA PPP healthcare, a comprehensive annual group travel insurance scheme tailored for members of the Civil Services Pensioners Alliance.
The scheme is open to all members of the CSPA providing they are less than 85 years old and reside in the UK.
So why not take out an annual travel policy, and you can spend more time looking at potential holidays rather than searching for insurance?
- No medical screening information required prior to joining
- No limit on the number of overseas journeys
- A total of 183 days can be spent overseas during any insured period
- Any single trip can last for up to 65 days
- 17 days of winter sports cover is also included as standard
- Members can choose to include partners and spouses, as well as children up until their 25th birthday
- Pre-existing medical conditions are covered as long as a member is fit to travel and not terminally ill
For full details of cover and the terms and conditions see the membership documentation.
CSPA travel premiums
The annual cost is the same for all members and must be paid by direct debit.Read more
Good to know
Members can join at any time, however, the full annual cost will be payable even if they join midway through the insurance year which runs from 1 April.
Membership of the scheme automatically renews each year on 1 April for all existing members.
How to join
To join, simply download and complete the application form and direct debit mandate and send to:
AXA PPP healthcare
If you have any questions call free on 0800 223 0972 to speak to one our dedicated scheme experts.