CSPA travel insurance
An exclusive travel scheme for members of the Civil Service Pensioners Alliance
The CSPA travel scheme
You’ve worked hard all your life and now deserve to enjoy your retirement.
That’s why we’ve arranged, in association with AXA PPP healthcare, a comprehensive annual group travel insurance policy tailored for members of the Civil Services Pensioners Alliance.
The policy is open to all members of the CSPA providing they are less than 85 years old and reside in the UK.
So why not take out an annual travel policy, and you can spend more time looking at potential holidays rather than searching for insurance?
- No medical screening information required prior to joining
- No limit on the number of overseas journeys
- A total of 183 days can be spent overseas during any insured period
- Any single trip can last for up to 95 days depending on cover level
- Cover is only included on trips that commence and end in the U.K
- 17 days of winter sports cover is also included as standard
- Members can choose to include partners and spouses, as well as children up until their 25th birthday
- Pre-existing medical conditions are covered as long as a member is fit to travel and not terminally ill
For full details of cover and the terms and conditions see the membership documentation.
CSPA travel premiums
In order to obtain a quote please call The Health Insurance Group on 0800 3897724
Good to know
Members can join at any time, providing they are members of CSPA.
Membership of the policy automatically renews each year on the anniversary of the commencement date of the policy.
The role of The Health Insurance Group and CSPA
The Health Insurance Group is an independently authorised broker, who acts on your behalf.
To support their members, CSPA works with The Health Insurance Group to enable The Health Insurance Group to market the plan, for which CSPA receives a fee.
The Health Insurance Group negotiates the overall renewal terms AXA PPP healthcare offers on this plan, with CSPA agreeing the recommendation. CSPA has no other role within the administration of this arrangement.
For clarity, there is no commercial agreement between AXA PPP healthcare and CPSA, who do not represent you or negotiate any aspect of your annual travel / healthcare insurance with AXA PPP healthcare.
This policy is an individual contract of insurance between you and AXA PPP healthcare. The subscriptions under this arrangement are set each year by AXA PPP healthcare to take in to account the claims made by all the members of CSPA and their family members covered under the product.
How to join
To join, simply call free on 0800 389 7724 to speak to one our dedicated policy experts.