We are authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority, our firm reference number is 308189.
You can check our authorisation by visiting http://www.fca.org.uk. We are also obliged to provide certain information to all prospective new clients, this is called our initial disclosure document, please click here to view this document.
When you submit your information, your details will be passed to one of our specialist consultants to provide you with a no obligation quotation. You need to be a resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over.
What are cookies?
Cookies are commonplace across the internet and used to track movements across websites in an attempt to help improve the overall experience for the end user. Cookies consist of very small data files that are placed on your website when you access a particular website. It is important to note however that cookies don't track individual users' actions across the website, but all occurring visits from the one machine that the cookies are located. An individual's actions will only be monitored if they provide personal information, such as login details on a website.
New cookie regulations
We believe that we should only be using cookies to improve the way that we do business with you or when their essential to the operation of the site.
- To store details that help you to manage accounts and policies online, such as user login details.
- To find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which pages they go to, and which links they click on, so that we can improve our sites.
- To help us to provide relevant information, such as details of products, services and other information that you may be interested in.
- To store information about which media players you use so that any video content appears correctly.
- We do not use any cookies to store any personal data or other data that could be used to identify individuals. Whenever possible, we will list the cookies used across our website.
Turning off cookies
If you wish to do so you can turn cookies off in your browser settings. If you do turn them off however, it is important to remember that you may not be able to use all services on our websites.
You can find out more about turning off cookies at the independent website allaboutcookies.org.